The Beauty Formulas Interdental Brushes can help to reduce the build-up of plaque and food debris that can lead to tooth decay, bad breath and gum disease. The interdental brushes are made of a plastic coated metal shaft for use around metal fillings and to avoid damage to dental implants, making them ideal for use around bridges, braces and orthodontic devices. A travel cap may be used as an extension to the handle or as a hygiene cover between use. These interdental brushes are orange in colour and are 0.45mm.
Pack Size: 6 Brushes.
The Beauty Formulas Interdental Brushes are used to remove plaque and clean between the teeth. These brushes are ideal for use around bridges, braces and orthodontic devices.
• Gently ease the brush into the space between the tooth and the gum line or dental appliance by turning slightly
• Clean the space by gently moving the brush backwards and forwards
• Never force the brush into a space
• Shape the brush if necessary by bending into a slight curve
• Rinse after use
• Replace the brush weekly or when the bristles become worn