The Aurelia Vintage Powdered Gloves are the most economic Latex disposable in the Aurelia range. They are lightly powdered for easy donning and reduced perspiration with a smooth finish for optimum sensitivity. They offer excellent strength, comfort, dexterity and sensitivity. The Aurelia Vintage Powdered Gloves have an ambidextrous design, they are non-sterile and suitable for single use only. The gloves are lightly powdered to slip on with ease, have a beaded cuff and have an AQL (Acceptable Quality Level) of 1.5. The powdered gloves are a creamy white colour and there are 100 gloves per box.
- Small – to fit hands of width 80 ± 10mm and lengths of min 240mm.
- Medium – to fit hands of width 95 ± 10mm and lengths of min 240mm.
- Large – to fit hands of width 110 ± 10mm and lengths of min 240mm.
- Extra Large – to fit hands of width ≥ 110mm and lengths of min 240mm.
The Aurelia Vintage Powdered Gloves can be used as a biological barrier to protect the hands from contamination and dirt.
• Remove the Aurellia Vintage Powdered Gloves from the packaging
• Ensure that the fingers are in the correct place
• Using the palm, pull the glove over the hand – it is important to ease the glove onto the hand
• Make sure your digits fill the fingers comfortably
• Repeat the process with the other hand
• Take the gloves off from the cuff – this ensures any contamination is then on the outside
• Roll the other glove over the removed glove, ensuring that there is no further contamination