Attends Pull-Ons are soft and discreet pants that feel like underwear. The disposable pants can easily be pulled up and down and they are designed to manage moderate to heavy incontinence. The highly absorbent core protects against leakage and odour for an active life with the feeling of security, while also providing a superior fit for extra comfort. They have maxi comfort technology, full panel elastics with ultrasonic bonding and the powerful absorbent core locks in any liquid and odour.
The Attends Pull-Ons have ultrasonic bonding technology without glue for more softness and the soft leakage barriers reduce the risk of leakage. The pants contain a wetness indicator to show when the product needs changing and have a dual core with acquisition layer that provides extra absorbency in the centre of the pad which helps reduce the risk of leakage and keeps the skin dry. The fully elasticated waistband provides for a snug fit around your body, and the coloured elastics help to indicate the back of the product.
The Attends Pull-Ons have an Active Zone, which is the name given to the central part of the pad (also referred to as Mid 50) that contains a relatively high percentage of the raw materials Fluff and SAP compared to the edges (front and back) of the pad. It is generally accepted that the ‘pee point’ is situated in the centre of the pad which is why there is a need for high absorption and containment in this part of the product. They also have Quick-Dry, which is an acquisition layer placed directly below the top sheet where the urine enters the pad. It quickly absorbs urine away from the skin and into the pad and prevents the urine returning to the surface. It can handle several gushes of urine without affecting how the pad works which results in skin dryness and leakage protection for the user.
Attends Pull-Ons are made of breathable material which has the ability to allow air to flow through. The use of this material helps the skin to be exposed to air, which can stimulate skin health, without causing leakage. The SAP in the core of the product locks urine away from the surface of the pad and from the skin, thereby reducing the risk of leakage. The more effectively urine is locked away inside the pad, the less risk of ammonia being formed. Ammonia is formed when urine comes into contact with oxygen and causes an unpleasant smell. Attends products are tested and approved to be skin friendly by proDERM, Institute for Applied Dermatological Research.
• Incontinence Level: Moderate
• Absorbency Level: 6
• Display Size: Medium (80 – 110cm)
• Pack Size: 18 pieces
Attends Pull-Ons are designed for active people who want a discreet and comfortable pant that feels like underwear. They are designed to manage moderate to heavy incontinence, provide a superior fit for extra comfort, and protect against leakage and odour for an active life with the feeling of security.
• To choose the correct size, measure your hips and waist and choose the largest of the two to find your size. Select the absorbency level based on the volume of urine passed – start by choosing a lower absorbency number before moving to a higher absorbency
• Simply pull the pants up and down like normal underwear. This can be done several times due to the product design.
• The elasticity of the pants gives a comfortable and secure fit
• Check the wetness indicator – if the wetness indicator has disappeared over half the length of the pad (60%) or if the product contains faeces the pad requires changing
• If the pants require changing, simply pull them down or tear them open at the seams on the side
• Then roll up the used pants and dispose of them in general waste – do not flush down the toilet